TNT Day 33 - when it rains

 23 oct

Map 24: (tent) Ogaki city outdoor activity centre -> Ogaki City History and Folklore Museum -> Mino kokubun-ji temple ruins -> tarui (hotel)

Rain, rain, rain

Well it was raining when I woke up. Raining when I packed up. Raining when I started walking. Raining when I hung out under a bridge. Raining when I stopped at a cemetery. Raining when I visited Mino Kokubun-ji temple. Raining when I watched some shrines get blessed in a carpark. Raining when I went to 大垣市歴史民俗資料館, the local history museum. Raining when I decided I'd had enough of the rain, called it a day and booked a hotel for the night.






7.3km, highest point: 84m, elevation: +67m -124m



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokai Nature Trail Maps and Resources (Tōkai Shizen Hodō / 東海自然歩道)

TNT Day 53 - these final kilometers

A collection of collections